The surgeons at Tampa Bay Institute of Oral Surgery and Dental Implants perform thousands of dental implant procedures each year. Our offices are conveniently located for patients in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk and Orange Counties. Many patients drive from farther parts of Florida to see our expert oral surgeons.
When a tooth has been previously restored with a filling, crown, or crown-and-bridge treatment, the day may come when the tooth requires restoration again. The best solution might not be a new crown or traditional bridge. With today’s high standards of care and your best interest in mind, your dentist may discuss removing the tooth or bridge and replacing it with a dental implant topped with a crown. This is because implant treatment will be the most predictably long-lasting restoration with optimal strength, function, and aesthetics. It is the best solution when there is a high risk of tooth failure or of being dissatisfied with alternative treatment.
We are delighted to work with dentists throughout the Tampa Bay and Lakeland area to collaboratively plan treatment and provide surgical implant procedures with the advantages of:
- The skill and experience of Oral Maxillo-Facial Surgeons
- An optimally equipped surgical center for handling all procedures
- IV sedation
- 3D Cone Beam Imaging diagnosis and treatment guidance
- Highest quality implant components
- Faster healing with PRP (platelet rich plasma) and other specialized techniques
- Greatest experience in managing functional and aesthetic considerations
- Lowest risk of treatment complications
Patients and their dentists are delighted with our compassionate care and professionalism. Initial implant consultation appointments are complimentary. We invite you to give us a call today!